We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our team in Tamworth as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. In this role, full training is provided, including one to one and via remote training courses.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be :
* Using sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract business from prospect client companies.
* Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships
* To develop a database of suitable candidates to match to client vacancies be it temporary or permanent.
* Use job boards, social media and networking to attract new candidates.
* Be able to work under pressure whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
* Work with branch colleagues to cross sell and maximise new and existing business opportunities.
You will need the following experience to be successful in this role,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving ability, the ability to "think on your feet"
* The ability to multi task whilst working under pressure.
* Ambition and determination to succeed in a sales driven environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
* Full driving licence an advantage.
For more information regarding this role click "apply now".