Transition Manager - Insurance/Pensions - Permanent
City of London
Up to £60,000 per annum
Company client is currently recruiting a Transition Manager to support our UK Pensions client on a number of new projects being implemented across their operating model on a Permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a Transition Manager to manage the smooth process of new business being added into the operating model, the role will contribute towards the overall success of the business by completing the transition of new schemes with diligence and timely delivery. The role will be responsible for guiding various stakeholders through processes by cultivating strong and trusting relationships and ensuring clients meet obligations set out in contractual agreements within a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Excellent Project Management & Consulting skills.
* Excellent communicator
* Previous experience in a client-facing role at a senior level (Trustee and/or Company Directors)
* Excellent Defined Benefit pension knowledge
* Project Management (Prince2/APM)
* Experience of Buy-ins/Buy-outs or schemes in wind-up
* PMI or other relevant pensions qualifications
£60,000 per annum (+25% bonus)
London - 2 days in office a week
Please share your interest in this role by sending your up-to-date CV online.