City of London
We are looking to appoint a funds/regulatory lawyer to join a growing international legal team. This role will be based in London, you will be working directly with the team in New York and across the European offices to support the international business.
This is a unique opportunity that would suit a high calibre funds lawyer looking for an in-house role that offers autonomy and the ability to bring an entrepreneurial outlook to the business. You will be working with one of the most energetic leaders in the market within a business that offers not just a fantastic work environment but a business that is poised for significant expansion.
* You will have significant experience dealing with regulators and managing the process around regulatory applications
* Solid understanding of the FCA rules
* Strong understanding of legal and regulatory rules applicable to the management, operation and distribution of products
* Proven experience with distribution agreements, negotiation of contracts and the implementation of new regulation
* You will be a self starter with a proactive approach
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.