Purchase and Stock Manager Job in Huntingdon - Used Car Buyer
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30
Key Role Responsibilities:
As an Purchase and Stock Manager, you will be an integral member of the Head Office Team.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets through well-developed industry and brand relationships.
- Maximise used car sales and profitability through the sourcing of used cars that fit with the Group’s stock mix and sales volumes, forming the basis for high stock turn levels.
- Making sure that all centres adhere to the Group’s strict stock age policy
- Experience in buying within the Motor Trade is essential.
- Experience of managing stock within a centre/group is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola @ driven motor jobs