Remote UX Designer required by an established company that pioneered intelligent digital documentation in the UK.
The Remote UX Designer will be joining a team of experienced computer scientists, human-centred designers, transcribers, quality analysts, engineers, and on-site project managers supporting the mission to enhance digital intelligence.
REMOTE UX DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITY
- Apply design thinking, design methods, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Understand, define, and validate solutions via usability testing and consultation with users.
- Iterate, prototype, and arrive at comprehensive but simple solutions.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure high quality execution.
REMOTE UX DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years’ experience in designing for web, Android, and iOS with familiarity of technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for multiple platforms such as desktop and mobile.
- Portfolio that demonstrates ability to design engaging and usable user-centred experiences and applications.
- Nimbleness: the ability to turn around rigorous wireframes and mock-ups quickly in an iterative environment.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.