Our client is a SsangYong Authorised Repairer who pride themselves on the quality of their workmanship, levels of service and friendly environment.
They are looking to employ a new valued team member to join them in their busy workshop.
You need to be able to:
- Work within strict time constraints, competently repair faults, service and replace components on a vast selection of makes and models of motor vehicles.
- Openly and actively engage with office staff and fellow colleagues in order to offer a best in class service and team environment.
- Observe, operate and comply with Health and Safety guidelines at all times.
- Ensure the utmost care is taken in road testing and the general care of both company and customer vehicles.
- Ability to use Diagnostic Equipment/ Lifting
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Servicing/ Tyres/ Exhausts
- MOT Tester would be preferred but not essential
- You must be a team player
- Initiative to be able to work on your own
- Hold a full driving license
- Minimum Level 3 in Motor Mechanics & 2 yrs experience working in a garage
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to pass on information in a detailed manner to colleagues and customers.
- Required experience: 2 yrs in a garage environment
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
What do they offer you?
- Fun and friendly team environment including support
- 37.5 hours working week with 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- Overtime Paid
- Good Bonus Scheme
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
To be considered for this role, please apply today