Warehouse and Dispatch Coordinator
Company client is looking to recruit a Warehouse/Dispatch Co-ordinator based in Edinburgh.
· To coordinate dispatch related activities in line with both internal and external customer requirements overseeing shipment planning, picking and packing. There is also a requirement to control distribution stock levels.
· Responsible for a small team of warehouse/dispatch operatives, managing schedules, training, motivating and ensuring Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
· To ensure all (raw/finished good/chemical) materials requested by internal customers are picked and delivered on time in full and relevant systems updated to record stock dispositions.
· To govern the management of materials & stock replenishment within the warehouse ensuring 5S standards are established and maintained, departmental housekeeping is ‘audit ready’ and ‘batch in process’ areas closely controlled.
· Must have well developed numeric skills to ensure accurate stock records.
· Forklift Truck licence would be advantageous.
· A team player who can contribute to the smooth operation of all warehouse/dispatch functions.
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression.