Company client is working with their client who is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative based in Eurocentral.
This is a temporary 3 to 6 months contract.
- Assist with specific warehouse activities as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Operate all material handling equipment with due care and diligence at all times in strict compliance with Health & Safety work practices.
- Assist in the continuous flow of materials and pallets while maintaining the warehouse to a high housekeeping standard at all times.
- Perform tasks as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor or his deputy to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Experienced warehouse operator with a sound understanding of warehouse functions and the importance of accurate stock records.
- Must have well developed numeric skills to ensure accurate stock records.
- Must be qualified forklift truck driver in possession of current certificates to operate a 2000 kg counter balance truck, a Flexi and Ride On Truck licence would be advantageous.
- A team player who can contribute to the smooth operation of all warehouse functions.