£26,200 per annum
Salary package 26,200 plus team bonus scheme up to £3K 40 hour week Monday to Friday – excellent holiday package and benefits.
Car owner driver due to location.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Our established client is looking for a skilled warehouse assistant able to work in a team and on their own initiative with a high attention to detail and customer focus:
· Picking, packing and despatch of production orders with a high accuracy rate, ensuring the quality and presentation of goods out
· Other warehousing duties as required including, dispatch, goods in, goods logistics and stock take
· Moving palletised goods with forklift
· Comprehensive understanding of current and effective working strategies
· Ability to work with IT systems and learn working principles quickly accurate up date of product movement
· Undertake duties for specific customer packaging requirements, including “man packing”
· Handling incoming deliveries from suppliers and checking stock against delivery notes and purchase orders.
· Stock replenishment from other stock locations.
· Preparing orders for the garment refinishing department.
· Assisting with the ongoing stock taking process.
· Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow you to carry out your work safely and efficiently and assist in your personal development.
· Assisting with general day to day warehouse duties as required and keep a safe, tidy and clean workplace.
· Develop and maintain product knowledge
· Present a professional image at all times
· Meet targets / KPI’s
· Comply with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures
· Ensuring the working environment is kept clean, tidy and in good order