Our well-established Laindon based client are looking for energetic and proactive candidates to work within a small team picking & packing items within the warehouse/dispatch areas and assisting the Warehouse Manager with warehousing duties as requested.
- Reading information from the manual picking notes.
- Locating products in certain aisles/racking areas to check and scan products into the correct boxes for dispatch.
- Completing relevant paperwork - must be good with English reading, writing and basic maths skills.
- Lifting will be involved in this role due to the nature of the products but can use a trolley to move stock around - must be physically fit and able and on your feet during the entire shift.
- Previous warehouse experience is required.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Able to work independently picking and packing/checking orders and paperwork.
- Good command of English as you will be reading pack sheets/notes.
- Good command of basic maths for counting items, Stock, and orders.
- Free Parking on site
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent job offers for the right candidates - depending on performance and attendance.
Our client is a leading national distributor of Clothing, distributing products throughout the UK and Internationally.