- Ensure the picking of goods is conducted correctly and accurately and errors/non- conformance are tracked, actioned, and eradicated.
- Champion the training & development along with the health, safety & welfare of your team.
- Ensure exemplary hygiene standards are maintained across your area of responsibility.
- Work closely with the Stock Integrity team to assist in the accuracy of stock.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and customer service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards.
- Ensure quality procedures and team quality targets are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the various processes, procedures and general duties which are laid out for the area are followed and that your team take ownership and complies with all related company processes and procedures.
- Supporting the management team in improving all matters relating to HSE, BRC and Ethical Audits.
- Assist in the investigation of accident and near miss investigations, obtaining statements and photographic evidence where necessary and generating action plans as appropriate within agreed timescales.
- Support the out of hours requirements of opening & closing of the warehouse, if needed.
- Report all stock damage to the Shift Lead, investigate and identify root causes to reduce or eliminate repeat incidences.
- Carry out any reasonable requests as required, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business.
The suitable candidate for the Warehouse Picking Supervisor role will:
- Be approachable, confident and demonstrate strong people management skills
- Have previous work history in a picking environment
- Have experience dealing with 1000’S SKU’s / different products
- Demonstrate a work history of managing up to 30 people
- Lead from the front and be a hands on induvial
- Have previous experience on SAP system
The successful Warehouse Picking Supervisor will:
- Receive a competitive salary between £21,000 and £24,000 depending on experience
- Be part of an excellent and support team
- Receive additional benefits and an excellent holiday allowance
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call directly on 01922 72 00 99