Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are Recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for their client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
As a Warehouse Supervisor it will be your responsibility to manage and carry out all warehouse activities, including goods in, goods out, restocking shelving, packing, and unpacking, and maintaining good housekeeping standards.
* Carrying out all warehouse activities, including goods in, goods out, restocking shelving, packing, and unpacking, and maintaining good housekeeping standards.
* Implement stock rotation practices to ensure stock freshness.
* Conducting regular stock checks to maintain Stock accuracy, reconciling and correcting discrepancies promptly.
* Reordering packaging and consumables as needed, utilising packaging efficiently to minimise waste and reduce environmental impact.
* Staying up to date with Health and Safety regulations, ensuring the compliance of all warehouse activities
* Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgement/problem solving skills when making decisions
* Previously worked in a Warehouse
* Experience of Stock management and record-keeping
* Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and best practices in Warehouse operations
* Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritise workload effectively
* Reliable with strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Positive "can do" attitude
This is a full-time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 + attractive company benefits!
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.