FINTEC recruit is seeking a Web Developer for our client, a managed services business . This is UK Remote, home based. A permanent position working Monday to Friday. Salary negotiable by experience. Flexible working.
Working closely with the lead developers to understand customer needs in transforming their concepts into seamless digital experiences. You will be working as part of a team and autonomously on complex builds. Software is written in Ruby on Rails which is a key aspect to the role, experience with this language and framework is essential
* Developing new concepts into seamless digital experiences for customers
* Working on legacy software which will include bug resolution, feature implementation and general maintenance.
* Application test coverage ensuring features of the apps are functioning
* Ensuring future features and applications have strict TDD principles
Skills and experience required for the Web Developer - ruby on rails
* Knowledge and experience of developing with Ruby on Rails.
* Testing - Unit testing and good understanding of TDD
* Ability to navigate and manage a Unix web server
* Experience with source control such as Git
* Provide estimates in collaboration with your team in story points
* Participate and actively engage in all the Scrum activities
* Ability to develop at all levels of the Application stack (Unix server, back-end code, front end styling
* Typically, 2 to 5 years' experience of web development
Full details of the Web Developer is available on application. To apply for the Web Developer please submit your currently CV