Fabricator Welder - Class 1
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
Overtime paid at "time and a half"
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of combustion equipment to the petrochemical industry selling products, systems and site services worldwide. Their market leading comprehensive product range includes thermal oxidizers, burners, flare systems and pollution control equipment. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued expansion of their European Headquarters an opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled welder/fabricating engineer and enthusiastic team player, based in the factory, to become a key member supporting the Manufacturing Department. Duties will include;
* Fabricate parts from drawings
* Class 1 Fabrication to BS EN 287, ASME IX, 15614, NORSOK M601
* Prepare parts for welding (saw, pillar drill, grinding, pipe bending, pipe threading, weld preparation)
* Welding activities to class 1 standards using TIG/MIG/MAG/Flux Core welding on common welded joints
The right candidate will possess;
* Experience within a similar environment
* Considerable fabrication experience
* Class 1 Welding experience
* Circular fabrication experience would be advantageous
* Mechanical background
* Ability to read Manufacturing Drawings
* Used to having work X-Ray tested
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* The desire and ability to contribute to the team
* Good overtime rates - "time and a half"
* Salary review after six months
* Pension - 12% employer contribution
* Car Allowance
* Health Care
* Dental Care
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Cover
* Gym Membership
* Childcare scheme
* All applicable from start date
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Manufacturing - Fabricator Welder, Welder, Mig, Tig, Mag, Manufacturing Operative, Process Operative, fabricator
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.