Welding / Small batch / Maintenance Operator
This will be a diverse role, you will need to be a fast learner with a can do attitude, adaptable and willing to work in multiple areas as required.
What will you be doing?
* TIG and gas welding of product to high standard.
* Small batch work as and when required.
* Production Jigs and fixture work to support Process improvement projects.
* General CNC maintenance to include coolant changes and TPM activities.
* Work with and assist external maintenance contractors on plant fixes when req.
* In line inspection of product.
* Reporting to the machine shop supervisor.
What skills do you need?
* 2 years minimum welding experience in TIG, MIG or gas. Full training will be given where required
* 2 years' experience in maintaining CNC and or manual machines + general plant.
* You will be experienced in reading production drawings.
* Experience in use of hand tools and computers would be beneficial.
* A good attitude and willingness to learn is the most important requirement
What will you get?
* Upto £35,000 DOE
* 4 day week - Monday to Wed 07.00 - 18.00, Thurs 07.00 - 16.00 Half hour for lunch.
* Overtime on occasion
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.