£13.07 Per hour + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Death in Service Benefit
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish, 12pm (Some Flexibility required).
Winding Operative required for a bespoke manufacturer of industrial electro-mechanical products. This position is a varied role, where there is room for personal development within a people focused employer.
The Winding Operative Role:
- Operating cutting machines and producing complete sets of winding insulation.
- Setting up of coil formers.
- Winding of different types of transformer coils. Including bending leads, Crossovers, etc…
- Making end connections by brazing and bending.
- Clamping of completed coils ready to be stored.
- Ensuring area of work is kept clean and tidy at all times reducing contamination to products.
- Ensure all quality control and customer specific documentation has been completed to specification.
The Successful Winding Operative:
- You will have experience of reading, understanding and interpreting electrical or mechanical drawings.
- Previous Electro-Mechanical experience is highly advantageous.