FINTEC recruit is seeking a Windows Software Developer for our client, an engineering/electronics manufacturing business. This role is remote - home based UK. Competitive salary.
* Working knowledge of Windows application development
* Experience of windowing frameworks such as Qt/C++.
* Object oriented design and development experience.
* Good understanding of development tool chain for debugging and problem solving.
* A working knowledge of common interfaces and protocols I2C, SMBus, SPI, etc.
* Quality mindset with a test driven development approach.
* Strong version control discipline.
Skills and Experience required for the C++ Software Developer role:
* Preferably a Degree in Computing Science or relevant subject
* Experience with C++/ Python/ C#
* Experience meeting quality and safety standards
* Good communication skills
* Proven track record of capturing and meeting customer requirements
Full details of the Windows Software Developer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.