Wire Person (Panel Wiring)
£31,069 to £33,117 + Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Group Life Assurance (4x Salary) + Income Protection + Training and Development + Private Medical Insurance
Monday to Friday 39 Hours per Week – Days Based
Wire Person required for an industry leading supplier of manufacturing machinery with a reputation of global excellence. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are truly committed to developing their staff. Within this role, you will be based at a brand-new, purpose-built facility and will be joining an expanding team.
Candidates will hold previous electrical experience including panel wiring and ideally wiring machines. You will need to be able to read and interpret electrical drawings.
Reporting into the Electrical Assembly Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for working within a team of approximately 10 wiring electrical assemblies on company machines, in line with specifications.
The Wire Person Role:
· Secure fix cables, looms, switches and other electrical devices to machine assemblies from electrical drawings
· Fabricate and fix cable trays, trunking and conduits
· Use electrical measuring equipment where necessary
· Use pillar drills and hands tools
· Complete soldered connections and panel terminations
The Wire Person Candidate:
· Panel wiring experience
· Able to read electrical drawings