Workday Integrations - Technical Lead
London / Hybrid
Company client currently partnered with a Financial Services client to support their search for a Workday Integrations Lead. This role will be based out of their London office and will operate a hybrid working policy.
You will be responsible for scoping the development for the intregrations work to take place on their ERP system - Workday. This role will be covering both HCM and Finance.
You will also take ownership of the following:
* Designing, testing and building the Workday integrations solution (this may include EIB, Workday Studio, etc.).
* Resolving integration issues.
* Liaising with partners / vendors to ensure deadlines and requirements are met.
* Ensure compliance with best practices, standards and policies from a technical perspective.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 4 years experience on the Workday platform - including HCM, Finance and Payroll.
* Extensive experience working with Workday Integration development.
* Excellent at creating custom reports and calculated fields within Workday.
* Strong understanding of Workday Security.
* Confident working in an agile environment.
* Ideally will be certified in Workday (any module).
Please apply for further information on this opportunity.
**Please note sponsorship will not be included with this opportunity. In order to be considered, you must be living in the UK.