Advancing People are assisting their well known client in Bedford with the recruitment of a Workshop Engineer. The right candidate will have a background in electrical engineering and will be happy working in a workshop and office environment. This role also offers a 10% performance bonus!
* Manage day to day prestaging and configuration of Healthcare Systems as instructed to meet installation deadlines.
* Work closely with the wider Project and engineering teams to proactively ensure equipment is pre-staged.
* Collate and coordinate all necessary build sheets and ensure these are followed.
* Perform testing and validation of equipment inline with local and industry standards and regulations.
* Utilise CRM and upload call / build details as required.
* Keep work environment and tools tidy and in a safe condition, ensuring all consumables are maintained and reordered as required.
* Ensure test equipment remains calibrated, book in and book out test required in the field. Perform monthly audits of allocated test tools.
* Be proactive in prioritising workload.
* Undertake and deliver training as required.
* Work with the wider engineering team on 'one off' projects involving integration, documentation, testing both within a workshop and field environment.
* Work with the wider team to process return parts.
* Assist the field engineering team as required.
* Assist the wider business with new product introduction and mandatory field actions.
* Maintains all Healthcare demonstration and loan equipment.
* Excellent software & hardware skills
* Engineering skills with an electrical/electronic bias
* Works under own initiative
* Development/software and networking skills advantageous
* Preferable experience of quality testing and validation
* Qualifications: preferable HNC or HND in an engineering discipline, relevant experience in similar environment.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.