Workshop Engineer (Mobile Plant)
Competitive Salary + Overtime Paid at a Premium (10 Hours min overtime available per week) + Call out Rota + 22 Days Holiday increasing with Service + Bank Holidays + Death in Service Benefit + Contributory Medical Insurance Scheme + Sickness Scheme + Employee Benefit Perks Scheme + O2 Employee Benefits + Child Care Voucher Scheme + Occupational Health + Career Progression + Learning and development Programmes
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break).
Workshop Engineer required for a highly reputable and successful mobile plant equipment provider of new and used machinery. The company pride themselves on their excellent service and offer a role with great benefits, a friendly team and fantastic opportunities for high earnings.
The successful Workshop Engineer will have previous experience of servicing and repairing mobile plant equipment or similar. You will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in Plant Maintenance or a similar qualification. You will be need to be confident working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
You will enjoy working for a market leader with excellent standards.
The Workshop Engineer Role:
* Servicing and repairs Mobile Plant Equipment, including hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift and CAN-bus electrical systems.
* Completing full laptop diagnostics for service/repairs, finding the fault.
* Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy.
* Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
The Successful Workshop Engineer:
* You will have previous experience of servicing and repairing mobile plant equipment.
* You will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Plant Maintenance or a similar qualification.
* You will be confident working under pressure and to strict deadlines.