North Orbital Road, St. Albans, Herts AL2 1DL
HOURS: 40 hours per week (plus overtime during busy periods)
SALARY: £10 per hour
Our client is widely recognised as one of the leading turf suppliers in the country, due to continuing growth they are looking for someone who is friendly, trustworthy, loyal and professional.
Working as part of a small team your role will be to look after the customer and always provide them with the best possible customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
* To operate a forklift in a safe manner, looking after the machine and the
welfare of others at all times.
* To break down pallets of turf neatly and without damaging the turf. If directed,
turf to be broken down into small pallets for the chiller.
* Assist with washing the lorry down at the end of the week during the busy
* Yard to be always kept clean and rubbish put in the correct bins.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
* Valid forklift truck licence
* Safe and professional working practices
* Excellent Customer service skills
* Smart appearance, (ensuring your uniform is clean and presentable.
* Make sure you are always punctual.
Profile Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.